Monday, May 22, 2006


Really nice shop in Harrogate. Stocks all kinds of interiors stuff. Mostly really traditional reproduction but also some extremely contemporary items. My favourite section is the Textiles and Interior Design floor. They have a really beautiful range of fabrics and wallpapers and also offer and interior design service. The things that they stock are fairly expensive but they don't lack in quality. I can see myself working in a shop like this one day hopefully. I would love to work in an environment like this surrounded by such beautiful things.

9 Comments:

Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

2:44 AM

 
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

2:44 AM

 
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

1:44 PM

 
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Jonathan said...

I am trying to make a conservative digg alternative called GOP Hub (GOPHub.com). Anything you can do to help with this effort would be awesome. Plus feel free to submit any articles your write here on your blog :). Take care and have a great weekend!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

3:43 AM

 
Blogger VA Guru said...

va refinance loan

7:39 PM

 
Blogger VA Guru said...

va purchase loan

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

I hope your wish will come true. Can you post a picture of the shop? I would also like to know the address!

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home